Sunday 11 May 2014

About me

Hey, so I am Abbie and I am a 17 year old English girl who loves to read and write! 

I am a member on wattpad. so if you have one please follow and check out my work. I write a lot about werewolves if you are into that kind of stuff! (click here


My work: 


>Born of Ashes : The Unmated
Ball only happens once every generation. The next heir to the throne needs a mate! The next just so happens to be on Iris birthday, the day she becomes of age. Iris is a freak she didn't need people telling her that but with the upcoming ball looming Iris can't help but think why she had been summoned to it in the first place? Why was her mum putting her through the humiliation? Prince Robert is dreading the ball! He didn't need a mate to become King but he can't help but notice the girl with ruby eyes and how she makes his heart skip a beat.

 > The Alone Girl: Avery wants nothing more than to read in her tree away from people, away from the family that she ran away from but what happens when she meets the sweet and kind Alpha of The Blood Moon whose lands she was staying on? And what happens when she finally finds happiness but feels like it is slipping away? Will she stay or will she go? Find out in The Alone Girl





(Please note that I am not a professional writer, I do it for fun! the pictures to the right I do not own, the rights go to whoever does!)

No comments:

Post a Comment